plex86-devel

Re: [Plex86-devel] X uses 95-98 cpu after plex86 started ...

From: brendan . bradley2
Subject: Re: [Plex86-devel] X uses 95-98 cpu after plex86 started ...
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 16:43:08 +0100

Hi Sam,

Thanks for that suggestion, I'm not at my development machine right now
so I'll have to wait a bit before I can check that out :(

In the meantime I had hacked a bit further and what happens is when the
vga plugin is loaded X suddenly uses 98% of cpu resources, so X still works,
it just slows to a crawl, effectively stopping.

The prospect of debugging X is a bit daunting ....

oh well ...

Thanks again,

Brendan.