po4a-dev

[Po4a-dev] Moving to alioth?

From: Martin Quinson
Subject: [Po4a-dev] Moving to alioth?
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 14:37:24 +0100

Hello,

On Sun, Dec 07, 2003 at 04:20:53PM +0100, Denis Barbier wrote:

> At the moment CVS is down because savannah had been cracked, no idea
> when it is up again.

What about moving to alioth? We are kind of Debian oriented (even if openned
to other distro/os), and I'm kind of sick of the FSF...

   In the interest of continuing cooperation and in helping to improve
   security for all essential Free Software infrastructure, and despite
   important philosophical differences, we are working closely with Debian
   project members to find the perpetrators and to secure essential Free
   Software infrastructure for the future.

   (http://savannah.gnu.org/statement-original.html)

I'm sure a lot of people will feel some "philosophical differences", with
those morons after that. A security breakdown announcement is not the right
location to make political denigration...

I seriously think about moving all my savannah projects away. po4a would fit
very well to alioth, IMHO.

Denis, if you agree, could you please open a project on alioth, and add me
as admin (i'm mquinson-guest) so that I can do the rest of the transition?

Thanks, Mt

--
Don't drink as root!