prelude-devel

[Prelude-devel] Products that can improve you life

From: Earl Duarte
Subject: [Prelude-devel] Products that can improve you life
Date: , 28 Oct 2007 12:31:11 -0600

Dear valued member.

Great news. CanadianPharmacy has announced a half-price offer for all the pharmaceutical products. It’s not a joke, discounts are really amazing.

CanadianPharmacy has always been the source of affordable drugs. Now with the 50% discount it offers the best Net prices. Only high quality products. We are not looking for one-time profits so you’ll never be scammed. 100% confidentiality guaranteed.

We are flexible and take care of every customer.
http://backoffer.cn

Yours faithfully, Earl Duarte