probity-discuss

[Probity-discuss] China Censorship

From: W C
Subject: [Probity-discuss] China Censorship
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 10:08:41 -0800 (PST)

I think the censorship in (c)hina is unfair,
censorship should be for protection of the mind, not
political brain wash. As the the term goes GIGO,
garbage in garbage out. Information our brains absorb
should be moderated so that we can overcome primal
nature and become contributing citzens to society. I
found that there are techniques being used to get
pasted chIn/ese fir3wallz. Should the project add some
of these techiques to the proxy's specs, be compatible
with them, or stay neutral? How can we implement it
open source and keep the chinses govrnment for
abusinging it and simply making it away to block more
sites? Any comments?