probity-news

[Probity-news] Fwd: DEAL

From: Trina Choi
Subject: [Probity-news] Fwd: DEAL
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 08:24:48 +0500

butler
"He went on looking at her and after a moment she looked away, impatient and a little flustered.
Her phone was dead and he somehow doubted if Annie would send him a telegram or Flowers by Wire.
Paul jammed his teeth together and grimly told himself hewould not vomit, would not, would not.
Geoffrey, say ye dont mean it, say it isnt true - "I dont know if it is true or not,he said.