proofreaders

mail mail mail

From: Brian Youmans
Subject: mail mail mail
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 11:14:41 -0400

Sorry about the multiple copies of my message; it was in fact a glitch in
the mailing list software, caused either by the switch to using Mailman to
manage the list or by move to a new machine to serve mail.  Luckily I noticed
the problem on a different list, and the volunteer who manages our mailing
list software thinks he has it fixed now.

If you see multiple copies of this please complain to me about it (I'm not on
the list) and I'll put them back to work to fix the problem.

- Brian Youmans, FSF office staff