proofreaders

Re: documentation

From: Matt Rowland
Subject: Re: documentation
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 22:17:49 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 19 Feb 2002, Anke & Max wrote:

> Gidday Folks
> I'm a newbie Sys Admin and don't know that much about Linux, but I HATE
> errors (read "spelling mistakes, poor english, etc") in webpages and
> documents. I don't have a lot of spare time but hey, can I help?
>
> rgrds
> max

Same reason I'm here!

Not much going on apparently, but I looked at the list archives,
downloaded some docs mentioned there, and found a few little typos (not
reported yet - how does that work?) even in older material.

There's a bonus in that you learn as you're proofreading... :)

Matt

--
http://www.paperlove.org/  :..: [being redesigned] :..:  address@hidden
Linux/Open Source Advocate:..:Consultant:..:Designer:..:Webmaster:..:Artist