proofreaders

Welcome to address@hidden

From: Richard Holt
Subject: Welcome to address@hidden
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 13:31:54 -0400

Welcome, for what it's worth.

I've been reading it for about six months.
I've seen maybe four requests for proofing and about 20 spams per month
in unknown, to me, languages.

The drill seems to be just lurk and check out what's offered for proofing.
Contact author direct. There's really not been any conversation on the list.

I suppose that's best.

regards,
Richard Holt.