proofreaders

Re: (no subject)

From: Zenaan Harkness
Subject: Re: (no subject)
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 14:07:04 +1000

Of course, if you'd like to do something sooner than an indefinate
period away, you can proof-read the documentation for your favourite
Free Software that you currently use, and send in patches to the
author(s) of the software.

One bug-testing thing you can do is be aware of any usages of the term
GNU Public License, which is surprisingly common, but incorrect (earlier
last year I got frustrated with the fact that even some GNU-project
software itself used this term.

The correct term is GNU General Public License, or just General Public
License.

The same goes for the GNU Lesser General Public License.

There are surely many other small bug-fixes that you can find of your
own accord (wrt doco).

Cheers, and welcome
Zenaan