proofreaders

PARTNERSHIP WITH ICC USA IN FLORIDA!!!

From: ICC USA
Subject: PARTNERSHIP WITH ICC USA IN FLORIDA!!!
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 23:33:37 -0500

Dear Sir,

ICC USA is  a well known Portable Computer Manufacture based in TampaFlorida. We are specialized in Notebooks and PDA'S for the value and reliability minded consumers. Now  increasing our market share in your area and searching for partners to form alliances with.

Market researches have shown  a new  ideal opportunity for a partnership between  your company and ICC USA. Besides logistics,  ICC USA is well established to provide technical support (phone and on-site) and stock.

ICC USA is launching New Products this month and greatly appreciate the opportunity to present them. There are  new lines of PDA's, AV PCS's, and 64MB VRAM notebook's.

Attached with this e-mail you can find more information about our new products or in our website www.iccusa.com. Pocket Pc PDA, 64MB, Color, with incredible quality and expandability costs less than US$300 !!!

Give this matter 10 minutes of your time and you won't regret about it.

Thanks for your time,

We look forward your thoughts and comments.

   Alfredo Lopes Ferreira
             ICC USA
     address@hidden

10150 Highland Manor Dr. Ste200