proofreaders

Req:

From: stevesalami
Subject: Req:
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 02:58:11 +0200

ATTENTION: Sir,

REQUEST ASSISTANCE/PARTNERSHIP.

I am the Secretary of a contract award and review committee of the Petroleum
Trust Fund {PTF}.I am mandated by team of colleagues to contact you. A contract
already executed by a foreign firm in Africa in 2003 was over invoiced by
us to the tune of $15,600,000.00 (Fifteen million six hundred thousand United
states dollars).

 In the light of the above, I ask for your assistance in the transfer of
this excess floating fund in a suspense account into a foreign account you
may wish to provide, for it was a category "A" contract, (strictly reserved
for foreign contractors) this informed my request, and also that I am forbidden
by my government to run any foreign account.

After the successful transfer, 20% of the total sum will go to you for your
assistance. 5% of the total sum will be set aside to compensate for any
incidental expenses incurred by both parties.

More details will be given in the course of correspondence.

Your confidentiality is highly required since I am still in active service.

Thank you for your anticipated co-operation.

Regards,

Dr Steve Salami.

TEL: 234-1-775 3942
FAX: 234-1-759-7207.