proofreaders

PRIVATE!

From: MICHAEL_EZE
Subject: PRIVATE!
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 16:29:47 +0100

Dear Friend,

My name is Michael Eze the Manager, Credit and Foreign bills of
Trust Bank of Africa limited.
I am writing in respect of a foreign customer of my bank with account
number 14-255-2004/utb/t whose name is Cho Yunkyoung, Korea who
perished in a plane crash[Korean Air Flight 801] with the whole
passengers aboard on August 6,1997.And
for your perusal you can view thisweb site

http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/9708/06/guam.passenger.list

Since the demise of this our customer, I have personally watched with
keen interest to see the next of kin but all has proved abortive as no
one has come to claim his funds of US$25.5M (Twenty Five Million Five
Hundred Thoudsand United States Dollars)
which has been with my branch for a very long time.
On this note, I decided to seek for whom his name shall be used as the
Next of Kin as no one has come up to be the next of kin. And the
banking ethics here does not allow such money to stay more than eight
years, because money will be recalled to the bank treasury as unclaimed
after this period. In view of this i will give you 30% of the total.
Upon the receipt of your response,
I will send you by fax or e-mail the application, bank's fax number and
the next step to take.I will not fail to bring to your notice that this
business is hitch free and that you should not entertain any fear as
all modalities for fund transfer
can be finalized within five banking days, after you apply to the bank
as a relation to the deceased. When you receive this letter. Kindly
send me an e-mail signifying your decision including your private
Tel/Fax numbers for quick communication.

Yours Sincerely,

Michael Eze.