proofreaders

Affordable CD/DVD duplication & printing

From: Matt G.
Subject: Affordable CD/DVD duplication & printing
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 13:33:45 +0100

Hi there,

My name is Matt, I'm writing to let you know about our recent price
reductions for CD Duplication, DVD Duplication, Mastering, Artwork
Design, Customised CDs (with your own logo) and non-Customised Blank
Media.

All our quoted prices are inclusive of VAT and exclude delivery (£12
for every 20Kg). We are also offering an additional 5% discount if you

CD Duplication from 69p each for 100 units (orders accepted up to
10,000 units)
DVD Duplication from £1.09 each for 100 units (orders accepted up to
10,000 units)
Audio Mastering from £10 per track
Graphic Design from £12.50 per hour
Custom Printed Blank CDs from 45p each
Various brands of blank CD, blank DVD available at wholesale prices

Much more available, so give us a call, send us an email or visit our
website for further details.

All the best,

Matt @ The Little Bazaar
www.littlebazaar.co.uk