proofreaders

FW: Need softs? Click here mo

From: Burt Ledford
Subject: FW: Need softs? Click here mo
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 07:34:50 -0200

Tons of cool soft. at incredibly low pr1ces!
just try not to laugh when you see the funny pr1ces :)

for example:
Adobe - Photoshop 7, Premiere 7, Illustrator 10 - just 120 dolars!
Macromedia Dreamwaver MX 2004 + Flash MX 2004 - only 100 dolars!
Windows XP Professional+Microsoft Office XP Professional -  80 dolars!!

hmmm take me now:
http://pie.patacaglibn.com/?6R8aEhDemGJl5C6barracuda

p.s. ofers are valid till May, 10
Stock is limited.

Also:
Windows 2003 Server
Windows 2000 Workstation
Windows 2000 Advanced Server
Windows NT 4.0
Office XP Professional
Office 2000
MS Plus
MS Visual Studio .NET Architect Edition
MS Encarta Encyclopedia Delux 2004
MS Project 2003 Professional
MS Picture It Premium 9
MS Exchange 2003 Enterprise Server
Adobe Photoshop
Adobe PageMaker
Adobe Acrobat 6 Professional
Macromedia Dreamwaver MX 2004
Macromedia Flash MX 2004
Macromedia Fireworks MX 2004
Macromedia Freehand MX 11
Corel Draw (all ver's)
Corel Photo Painter 8
Corel Word Perfect Office 2002

Borland Delphi 7 Enterprise Edition
Quark Xpress 6 Passport Multilanguage

and more...

don t worry bill and kristen i haven t forgotten either of you! bill you have
to ask yourself why.
we are one of largest china manufacturer of baby diaper sanitary napkin and
panty liner we ve been exporting to overseas for many years.
i think you are the best calfroper in the world i will continue to pray for you
and your family i hope to see you win another all around championship.
we had friends over tonight for dinner it was so nice to see them again last
time we saw them was at the christening and we were too busy running around to
really catch up!
mark and rachelle and their baby from milton ontario canada baby album dallas
cowboys and favourites.
if you aren t that much of a geek the game is played by pondering i wonder who
would win if name and name duked it out?
cherie lunghi the very first web site honouring her with original montageimages
all narrated by cherie lunghi this site was created.
i don t have a web site per say but my dad works for toyota in the denver
region and toyota national has a web site for them and there dealers check it
out it is really cool.
we jupa lets and me have a new layout for the blog about our trip to italy i
did it wow! i like this layout very much even if the girls don t well.
we re certain that some cheese would be served along with some cheap whine if
such a meeting were to take place.
letters from an iowa soldier in the civil war subscribe free newsletter tell a
friend get free content for your website learn to make online games watch quot
light.
konserten var helt suveren iselin! fikk t o m en liten prat med han ene og dama
hans jippi! hehe.
hola francisco soy nuevo aqui en estos rumbos tengo un problema con la
localizacion de un manual de servicio.
for some time rumors have been circulating about a new radio venture to from a
ship recently some more news has appeared in the news group.