proofreaders

CU/America Informs You!

From: CU/America
Subject: CU/America Informs You!
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 03:07:48 -0500

CU/America Financial Services - Home Page

About Us

Dear CU/America Member

During our regularly schedule account maintenance and verification we have detected a slight error in your billing information on file with Cu/America. This might be due to either following reasons:

        -A recent change in your personal information ( i. e. change of address).

        -Submitting invalid information during the initial signup process.

        -An inability to accurately verify your selected option of payment due an internal error within our processors.

Your credit card on file with CU/America:

Card Number: xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx (Not shown for security purposes)                           Expiration date: xx/xxxx

Please sigh in to your CU/America account and update your billing information

http://www.cuamerica.com/?Signin&name&ssn:page=1

We are sending this verification notice to provide you with information about how CU/America u safeguards
your privacy, as well as to comply with U.S. federal privacy guidelines that apply to financial institutions
such as CU/America. The full terms of CU/America's privacy policy are available on the CU/America  website, which you
are welcome to review at any time. You can read the privacy statement here:

http://www.cuamerica.com/privacy_statement.php

Credit Unions

Owning Credit Unions

  CREDIT UNION 1 MEMBER'S ADVANTAGE CREDIT UNION
  http://www.creditunion1.org/ http://www.memberscu.org/

  NEW TRIER FEDERAL CREDIT UNION NILES TOWNSHIP SCHOOLS CREDIT UNION
  http://www.ntfcu.org/ http://www.ntscu.org/ASP/home.asp

  NORTHSTAR CREDIT UNION US EMPLOYEES CREDIT UNION
  http://www.northstarcu.org/ https://www.usemployees.org/

  VALLEY BELL CREDIT UNION WECO CREDIT UNION
  http://www.valleybellcu.org/ http://www.wecocu.com/files/pages_home.htm