protux-design

Re: [Protux-design] Nice Improvements - things for the wishlist

From: Reinhard Amersberger
Subject: Re: [Protux-design] Nice Improvements - things for the wishlist
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 11:26:46 +0100

Also no comments on that ???

I know L ;-) , I asked about that a long time ago, but I think it is still an
important topic - IMHO.

Is this also important for 0.16 release ?!?

- vertical zoom
- vertical scroll
- snap to clip edge

RFC
Reinhard

address@hidden schrieb am 20.11.02 23:14:51:
> > >   b) something about the way that the scrolling left/right is working is
> > > bothering. The PAN control also bothers me the same way, but I can't
> > > tell you exacly what it is yet. . . . I'm breaking my head on it still.
>
> I think it is important to revise the method how the adjustments are done.
> For example, when the mouse pointer is close to the left edge of MTA and I
> want to adjust pan completely to left ... it isn't possible, because when
> leaving MTA no adjustments possible.
>
> In other words ... the mouse pointer should keep his position inside MTA
> during adjusting.
>
> Is this possible?
>
> greetings
> Reinhard
Wir benachrichtigen Sie uber neue E-Mails, wo immer Sie mochten.
WEB.DE FreeMail - http://freemail.web.de/features/?mc=021186