protux-design

Re: [Protux-design] links-section

From: Martin Herren
Subject: Re: [Protux-design] links-section
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 12:36:47 +0100

booker wrote:

Hi,

finally I found some time to add the links section.

At the moment there are just two of them .... so there is a lot of space left! ;-)

But I will add it when people send me some more.

ok... we could add a link to the alsa project under a 'linux audio links' section...

another nice link which i love a lot:
http://www.m-base.org/mp3_philosophy.html
it has nothing to do with computers, programming and Linux... it's just about music, and more important about sharing music.
In this sense it's very close to open source software.

/Martin