Re: [Protux-devel] Anonymous CVS

From: Martin Herren
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Anonymous CVS
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 19:07:02 +0200

On Mon, 16 Sep 2002 12:04:30 -0300
Fabio dos Santos <address@hidden> wrote:

> Luciano,
>
> I'm just wondering, but on the FSF HomePage, it says that the CVS
> snapshot can be acquired in the SourceFource CVS tree. . . is that
> correct? Because I got mine from the FSF CVS tree. . . .
>
> Which one is the correct one???

The FSF CVS tree has to be the correct one... Previously Protux was
hosted at SourceForge, but moved to FSF a short time ago, that's why the
old CVS instruction are still on the download site... but hopefully that
will be corrected soon.

Martin

--
Martin Herren                             +41 (0)79 746 57 83
OpenPGP Public key @ http://www.on-the-web.ch/sputnik/gpg.asc