Re: [Protux-devel] protux 0.15.1 is out

From: tapio laxström
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] protux 0.15.1 is out
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 12:49:52 +0300

booker wrote:
So finally I updated my computer at home to MDK 9.0 RC2 and compilation works fine.

But my laptop running still mdk 8.1, and it would be nice if we could solve the problem on this machine too ...... or should I await your autoconf stuff?

Here is quick and dirty fix which works for my redhat 7.2 with clean cvs checkout (enhanced with one symbolic link to MustuxLib on src/):

Make sure that your src/Makefile has following two lines after the ./configure has been ran:

export QTLFLAGS= -lqt -L$(QTDIR)/lib -L/usr/X11R6/lib -L/usr/X11R6/lib
export MOREFLAGS =  -lGLU -lGL

I'm still using gt2. I have installed qt3 developer libs, but those are not configured yet. My QTDIR env points to qt2.x files so current cvs configure passes but it can't find qt3 libs and QTLFAGS line is not included to src/Makefile. libGLU uses libGL so -lGL needs to be added somewhere; MOREFLAGS seems to be good place (for me).
Now it compiles again.

With my autoconf/automake everything goes fine... be patient it is coming.

--
best regards