[Protux-devel] Status of gnuautotools with protux

From: tapio laxström
Subject: [Protux-devel] Status of gnuautotools with protux
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 15:06:37 +0300

Now there is now way back ;)

...meaning:
MustuxLib has been put under automake/autoconf.
Lets put this work first and then we can blow up the protux cvs tree.
(btw. this compiles mustux with different name than protux asumes at this moment so protux can not use this yet.)

Can some one who is using qt3 do clean checkout from mustuxlib cvs and try following (this is also in mustuxlib/INSTALL) and report me what happens:

(cd to mustuxlib directory)

        libtoolize
        make -f admin/Makefile.common
        ./configure
        make

If that fails, then change following lines from configure.in:

        KDE_USE_QT(2)
        #KDE_USE_QT(3)

to:
        #KDE_USE_QT(2)