[Protux-devel] many replies for Tapio / David / Reinhard / Fabio

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: [Protux-devel] many replies for Tapio / David / Reinhard / Fabio
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 00:04:21 -0200

Sorry people I got some last minutes problems to solve last days. So I here are
my replies

- About the google stuff - I like the suggestions given for keywords, I would
just add "linux multitrack audio".
We also could make this mirror list, so I can use my own server as a mirror
(not 100% of time on-line but helps)

- About the reciproque (is that word correct?) links.. It is a matter to get
the info, I will put them
in the "supporters section"

- David, I already added you as web master in savannah, please try again.
  I enjoy a lot the idea of having local scripts (like in bash or perl ) to
allow all developer to contribute with the
site, while it has a good looking with pure html/css code. Things that I would
like to perform with these scripts are (just
to give a glue of what I mean)

        - post a new
        - post a release (the file itself and the call "0.x.y is out ! - IN
this release bla bla bla"
        - change the logo in each release
        - make some kind of post-back
        - maintenance of the FAQ

I believe that this scripts would work on local files and then commit them to
savannah right ? The idea is really great :-)

- The 0.15.4 is already there but I forgot to annouce and to edit the download
page. I will edit this right now
Thanks all