[Protux-devel] libtoolize messages

From: booker
Subject: [Protux-devel] libtoolize messages
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 21:21:09 +0200

Here is something I don't understand ....

address@hidden mustuxlib]$ libtoolize
Remember to add `AC_PROG_LIBTOOL' to `configure.in'.
Using `AC_PROG_RANLIB' is rendered obsolete by `AC_PROG_LIBTOOL'
You should add the contents of `/usr/share/aclocal/libtool.m4' to
`aclocal.m4'.
Putting files in AC_CONFIG_AUX_DIR, `admin'.
address@hidden mustuxlib]$

And this is the message in protux dir:

address@hidden protux]$ libtoolize --force
You should update your `aclocal.m4' by running aclocal.
Putting files in AC_CONFIG_AUX_DIR, `admin'.
address@hidden protux]$

I run aclocal (also as root) but the message stays unchanged!

So, can I ignore this messages, because compilation succeeded?

greetings
Reinhard