Re: [Protux-devel] cant find correct place to add -D_XXXXXXX

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] cant find correct place to add -D_XXXXXXX
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 13:30:59 -0200

Thanks a lot . It is working fine for libmustux, but now I have to manually ad
-lasound into protux so I can compile it with ALSA

if I dont put it I get

/usr/local/lib/libmustux.so: undefined reference to `snd_pcm_close'
/usr/local/lib/libmustux.so: undefined reference to
`snd_pcm_hw_params_set_rate_near'
/usr/local/lib/libmustux.so: undefined reference to `snd_pcm_drain'
/usr/local/lib/libmustux.so: undefined reference to
`snd_pcm_hw_params_set_access'
/usr/local/lib/libmustux.so: undefined reference to
`snd_pcm_hw_params_set_channels'
/usr/local/lib/libmustux.so: undefined reference to
`snd_pcm_hw_params_get_buffer_size'
/usr/local/lib/libmustux.so: undefined reference to `snd_pcm_hw_params_sizeof'
/usr/local/lib/libmustux.so: undefined reference to
`snd_pcm_hw_params_set_format'
/usr/local/lib/libmustux.so: undefined reference to `snd_pcm_writei'
/usr/local/lib/libmustux.so: undefined reference to
`snd_pcm_hw_params_set_period_time_near'
/usr/local/lib/libmustux.so: undefined reference to `snd_pcm_hw_params'
/usr/local/lib/libmustux.so: undefined reference to
`snd_pcm_hw_params_set_buffer_time_near'
/usr/local/lib/libmustux.so: undefined reference to
`snd_pcm_hw_params_get_period_size'
/usr/local/lib/libmustux.so: undefined reference to `snd_pcm_prepare'
/usr/local/lib/libmustux.so: undefined reference to `snd_pcm_open'
/usr/local/lib/libmustux.so: undefined reference to `snd_strerror'
/usr/local/lib/libmustux.so: undefined reference to `snd_pcm_hw_params_any'
/usr/local/lib/libmustux.so: undefined reference to `snd_pcm_readi'
/usr/local/lib/libmustux.so: undefined reference to `snd_pcm_format_width'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[3]: *** [protux] Error 1

this is strange, because there are no direct calls to alsa from protux. the
-lasound in libmustux should be enought right ?

--
Luciano Giordana - Musician / GNU C++ Developer / Free Software Evangelist
http://www.groselhalight.com/giordana