[Protux-devel] mustuxlib-CVS: missing files in admin/ ?

From: Martin Herren
Subject: [Protux-devel] mustuxlib-CVS: missing files in admin/ ?
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 12:14:29 +0100

Hej,

just tried a new fresh and clean CVS check-out of mustuxlib as my old mustux/protux directories began to be in a little mess...
i ran make -f admin/Makefile.common and got:

address@hidden:~/mustuxlib$ make -f admin/Makefile.common
*** Creating acinclude.m4
!!! If you get recursion errors from autoconf, it is advisable to set the
   environment variable M4 to something including "--nesting-limit=500"
*** Creating aclocal.m4
*** Creating configure
*** Creating config.h template
*** Creating Makefile templates
configure.in: 5485: required file `admin/ltmain.sh' not found
configure.in: 5485: required file `admin/config.guess' not found
configure.in: 5485: required file `admin/config.sub' not found
make: *** [cvs] Error 1
address@hidden:~/mustuxlib$

so it seems as some files are missing in the current CVS...
I copied them from my old mustuxlib directory and make -f admin/Makefile.common was happy...

In the long run the aim should be to have only
- configure.ac
- Makefile.am
from the autostuff files in the CVS repository. The rest should then be created with aclocal, autoheader, autoconf and automake. The releases should in addition contain the configure file with the required .in files (config.h.in, acconfig.h.in, Makefile.in...)

Martin