[Protux-devel] Re: bugs

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: [Protux-devel] Re: bugs
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 12:05:56 +0000

Hi

there are many lists, but the main one for support is address@hidden

> I've found a few bugs in protux 0.16.0Pre4.
>
> 1. key combonation <JM> gives an unknown <k> action, which
> makes it hard to find out what the other combonations are.

I will be checking it

> 2. Help displayed upon pressing <H> says that a touch is
> <LEFT_CONTROL>, in 4 places (clustered together in "Basic
> Commands") section. I found by trial and error that
> <SHIFT> actually does this.

anybody can take care on this ? I believe it a simple matter of reviweing
help.text file

> 3. The <H> help says that ^#<R> sets a track to record
> ready mode. a) It is neither defined nor intuitive to
> assume ^# mean anything other than "point to the track
> number."

also a question of reviewing the help file . The correct action/notation now is
^T<RT> (arm for record)

> When I point to the track I want to record on,
> and quickly press <R>, the word "RECORD", and nothing
> appears to happen.

you have to arm tracks before <R> , by ^T<RT>   I will work on a warning such
"No tracks armed"

> In the SPECIFICATIONS file included with the code,
> (devcontrol directory,) the method for record readying a
> track if to point at it, and press <RT>, which throws an
> undefined <k> error.

this is strange. <RT> is working fine from a long time.. I will check it
anyway...

Thanks for the report. I will be checking the arm/record stuff for 0.16.0pre5

Regards