Re: [Protux-devel] make dist still buggy

From: Martin Herren
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] make dist still buggy
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 19:42:34 +0100

On Tue, 14 Jan 2003 16:21:17 -0200
Luciano Giordana <address@hidden> wrote:

> If I dont have a lib-nnn.tar.gz , I can't generate lib-(nnn+1).tar.gz
>
> and if I have it, this lib-nnn.tar.gz is included INSIDE of
> lib-(nnn+1).tar.gz, so I have another .gz file inside a .gz file...
>
> I am manually solving it, but I suggest to review the make dist process ASAP
>
> Thanks

that's strange... but it seems that 'make -f admin/Makefile.common' is doing
strange stuff on Makefile.in... (as i couldn't see anything strange in
Makefile.am)
solving this problem probably requires to solve the 'make -f
admin/Makefile.common' problem, which is sheduled for 0.17.x...

/Martin

--
Open your Windows - Free your Mind - Enjoy
http://gnuwin.epfl.ch

Martin Herren                             +41 (0)79 746 57 83
OpenPGP Public key @ http://www.on-the-web.ch/sputnik/gpg.asc