Re: [Protux-devel] URGENT :

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] URGENT :
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 20:01:05 -0200

Good news..
Eduardo has helped me on how to get those "Free internet provider" access. So
at least once a day I will be able to commit/update from CVs and read the
email.

it is a VERY slow connection, so please forgive me guys if I answer only the
most important emails

Also, reinhard, please, could you take care of tarballs for me ? I let you
know something like "ok, current CVS snapshot is 0.17.1, or something like
that, and you run make dist and upload it. I have a script for doing this

I call it  "mup"

#!/bin/bash

scp $1 address@hidden:/upload/protux
cd /home/giordana/mustux/protux/web/protux/
mcedit downloads.html
cvs commit downloads.html
cd -

you make dist on libmustx and protux, and use "mup" like this

mup protux-0.17.1.tar.gz

and
mup libmustux-.0.17.1.tar.gz

and then annouce it on lists