[Protux-devel] user's revision

From: Fabio dos Santos
Subject: [Protux-devel] user's revision
Date: 02 Feb 2003 01:35:43 -0200

Guys,

I just completed the first revision (with Luciano's suggestions) and
completed the installation part of the user's guide. Please have a look.

If you see any errors, or typos, and want to edit it yourself, the
source code is organized by chapters (each chapter is one file.) you may
edit directly (if you ever worked with HTML, LaTeX should be quite
familiar, and a bit easier in fact.) All you have to do is change the
text. Don't worry about making a PS file. I'll be doing that regularly,
as I add stuff to it.

If you wish me to change it, please send the changes organized by
chapters. It makes my life easier to find where the text is written.
page numbers change as text is added. chapters will always remain the
same. . . :-)

Fabio.

PS: I think the next chapter will be a description of the User's guide
conventions. . . (how key-sequences are marked, what pointers, where to
point, what is where, where is what, etc. . . )