Re: [Protux-devel] Fw: protux - what is working/not working in 0.16.0

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Fw: protux - what is working/not working in 0.16.0
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 23:19:47 -0200

Hi :-)

first of all, thanks for the testing and help text revision. We will fixing it
ASAP

> - Timeline
> - Fades in/out (left/right-clipborders)
> - Crossfade (overlapping clips in same tracks)
> - Individual clip-volume (clipceiling)

None of these features are implemented, since we are working on critical and
fundamental stuff, such Mixing engine, compilation/build process and some
other essential coding.

> If they already exist, how can I reach effects and
> mixer-panel. While compiling I could read tons of mixer and
> filter/effect related stuff. Is anything from those moduls
> ready and working?

The empty classes are place-holders, since we suppose than different people
will be working on different filters. Eduardo and me are mostly working on
filtering, but this is a slow process because it requires other fundamental
engines working fine first.

The current filters implemented (partially) are Dealy, Noise Gate and Octaver.
They work bad , because they were coded to test the engines, not to produce
good filtering effects yet..

--
Best Regards