Re: [Protux-devel] protux / libmustux 0.18.0 are out

From: booker
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] protux / libmustux 0.18.0 are out
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 10:09:58 +0200

Hi,

Am Freitag, 4. Juli 2003 16:58 schrieb Luciano Giordana:
> with no more critical bugs for today, 0.18.0 is out

maybe I  found one ;-) ... JMB isn't working after ..... please visit BUGLIST.

> We already know there are small bugs to be fixed on 0.18.0, but I believe I
> can already fork to 0.19.0 and start new stuff

GREAT!! :-))

> Please, send suggestion of what can be improved for 0.20.0, since 0.19.0 -
> 0.20.0 is a improvement-only release.
>
> I already have a mini-plan on mind
>
> - snap-to feature
> - crossfades improvement (maybe change the peak drawing)

here I thought about fade in/out functionallity (move the upper corners of a
clip inside the clip), because it is a very common used action!?!?

Could be done by E as center key since this is a edge related action:

^C[EQ]+LR to change the left edge to symbolize a fade in
^C[ET]+LR to change the right edge to symbolize a fade out

And also the last used BUSES should be stored, because I have to restore it
manually after every new start up of protux.

RFC
Reinhard