Re: [Protux-devel] Missing files in CVS

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Missing files in CVS
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 17:41:49 -0300

Please, remember to fix the 0.18.0 tarball, not only the CVS, and then edit
configure.ac to change the release number to 0.18.1 and then make dist, and
so on...

I have this script to automatically make all the dirty work (including posting
to the website) . Take a look

#!/bin/bash

cd /home/giordana/mustux/libmustux/head/
aclocal -I /home/giordana/src/alsa/alsa-lib-0.9.1/utils/ -I
/usr/local/share/libtool/libltdl/ -I /home/giordana/mustux/libmustux/head
libtoolize --force
autoheader
autoconf
automake
rm -f *.tar.gz
make dist
scp *.tar.gz address@hidden:/upload/protux

cd /home/giordana/mustux/protux/head/
aclocal -I /home/giordana/src/alsa/alsa-lib-0.9.1/utils/ -I
/usr/local/share/libtool/libltdl/ -I /home/giordana/mustux/libmustux/head
autoheader
autoconf
automake
rm -f *.tar.gz
make dist
scp *.tar.gz address@hidden:/upload/protux

cd /home/giordana/mustux/protux/web/protux/
cvs update -d downloads.html
## MCEDIT WILL OPEN, SO YOU CAN EDIT IT TO SHOW THE UPLOADED TARBALL
mcedit downloads.html
## AFTER YOU EDIT, SAVE AND QUIT, SO THE SCRIPT WILL CONTINUE
cvs commit downloads.html

--
Best Regards