[Protux-devel] site update

From: Fabio dos Santos
Subject: [Protux-devel] site update
Date: 21 Jul 2003 15:17:27 -0300

Hey guys,

i have just sorted the FAQ into categories. Please proofread it. . .
Thanks! later on today I intend on reorganizing the order of the General
FAQ, since I have not done it yet.

Fabio

PS: Guys, please send me copies of the previous slashscreens, as I have
time to work on that page as well. . I already have Protux's first
splash screen, but I need the others. Please commit them to Webpage CVS,
and I'll be sure to boil up a page for them.
--
Fabio dos Santos <address@hidden>