Re: [Protux-devel] JMB revision

From: booker
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] JMB revision
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 15:18:09 +0200

Am Sonntag, 27. Juli 2003 18:14 schrieb Luciano Giordana:
> hi all,
>
> I made a code-cleaning and a full revision on JMB engine last 3 days, and
> now the >K>K actions are really working. I implemented 2 of those. >W>E and
>
> So if you guys wish to bring back old ideas of >K>K actions, please go for
> it. I believe >K>K action can be pretty powerfull, right Reinhard ?
>
> BTW, me and reinhard had many and full discussed ideas that are already in
> jmb.map, although they are commented. Please, try to improve the already
> discussed ideas first, so they we continue to make a   uniform logic in jmb
> mapping, instead of introducing new ones.

good idea, but unfortunatelly :-) I'm in preparation for going on vacation for
2 weeks (starting at thursday night), so I'm very limited in having free time
:-((

But there is maybe another important stuff for 0.20, since protux becomes more
and more useful and is able to handle extensive projekts as well .... UNDO!
I know Luciano ... please forgive me for being a pain in your kneck ;-),
because this undo stuff is already discussed , but I still think undo would
be very useful even in this early state of development and maybe also a good
reason for new users/testers giving protux a trial as well as helpful to
arrest attention of the public too.

greetings
Reinhard