Re: [Protux-devel] protux and libmustux

From: Paul Brossier
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] protux and libmustux
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 14:13:46 +0100

hmm, i am not sure it would make sense at all to backport now protux on woody,
as protux is still rather unstable and under heavy development. read
http://www.debian.org/doc/FAQ/ch-ftparchives.en.html#s-sid
to see how the packages candidates fall into stable.

btw, just by comparing the number of packages in woody and sid, you might
start considering moving to unstable.

in case, i will be glad to know what you need to change to compile it on
woody.

cheers, paul