Re: [Protux-devel] OFF TOPIC : help in setting up two isapnp soundcards

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] OFF TOPIC : help in setting up two isapnp soundcards (awe32/sbawe AND vibra16x/sb16
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 17:32:59 -0300

>    Normally it is related to fewer interruptions
> than needed for IsaPnP. You could play a little
> with IRQ settings in BIOS setup, setting more IRQs
> as "PCI/ISA PnP" instead of "Legacy ISA" and
> try again. I had a similar problem with
> my (your) sound card here.

I let all bios entries as PCI/ISA Pnp, hacked a lot with isapnp.. couldnt do it
:-(

Now I am trying sb32 and sb64 , to see if it works
Thanks anyway :-)

>  Good luck,
>
>            Eduardo Pimenta.

Best Regards
--
Luciano Giordana - Musician - Certified Java/GNU C++ Developer
Free Software Evangelist - Project Mustux - Musician Tools for GNU/Linux