[Protux-devel] Song.cc : the Fatty lady

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: [Protux-devel] Song.cc : the Fatty lady
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 16:46:45 -0300

The Song class has become a "fat lady". We need to clean this class as soon as
we release 0.20 and stable releases.
There are many improvements/cleaning we can do in JOG stuff (they are bad
uniformized right now), actions functionality (most
can be transferred to child classes) and in the jmb actions handling (i plan to
make it handle in a separated engine).

Regards

--
Best Regards