Re: [Protux-devel] Error Compiling

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Error Compiling
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 03:31:09 +0100

Yes, I've had some problems in this area, actually the same problem. It
happend when I modified the CursorManager.cc a bit, and because of the error
I changed it back to the old code. I thought it was some problem I introduced
due the changes I made to CursorManager.cc

I don't have any knowledge regarding inline functions, and thats the reason I
didn't report it, also the change I tried to make wasn't sooo important.
Forgot it anyway, busy with other things.

But it's compiling fine here now, but if someone can tell me the function of
this inline (the function of inline itself actually) , I really will
appreciate it ;-)

Maybe it makes some sense to know the versions of the compiler/qt etc Jan is
using?

In other words: I don't have an idea :-(

Greetings,

Remon