Re: [Protux-devel] Little accident on CVS

From: Martin Herren
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Little accident on CVS
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 10:39:21 +0100

On Mon, 29 Dec 2003 01:33:48 -0200
Luciano Giordana <address@hidden> wrote:

> It seems there are changes from Remon/other developers on current CVS
> classes.
> I believe I wasnt too much clear about nobody touching current CVS code since
> the huge amount of changes I am doing. The result is that when I tried to
> commit my changes there were a LOT of conflicts, which I will have to spend a
> lot of time to solve :-(
>
> please, I will just discard your changes, wait to reproduce 0.20.x fixes into
> CVS only after I finish the code-cleaning phase, which will take a llittle
> more time.

sorry, i commited some small stuff:
- tools/praf.cc: some cleanup, i'm also rewritting most of it for the moment
making it more usable, changes which aren't commited yet (i'm using it a lot
these time to split several hours of live recordings to make CDs)
- MustuxGlobalProperties/MustuxProperties: cleanups and renaming to MP, but
this class isn't used yet... will involve lots of changes everywhere in
Protux... but does get compiled with my Makefile.am
- MustuxAudioFileFormat: fixed file size in get_info() (reported audiosize,
added HEADER_SIZE to it)

hope these didn't cause too many conflicts... sorry if they did

/Martin