[Protux-devel] be back at www and 512 percent problem ;-)

From: Reinhard Amersberger
Subject: [Protux-devel] be back at www and 512 percent problem ;-)
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 15:04:32 +0100

address@hidden schrieb am 12.02.04 21:05:38:

> Just to let you know guys,
> I am also working again in a daily basis on protux. commiting everyday, so
> keep in sync, guys
> Now it is running again. Only lacking some jmb callbacks to be defined...
>
> thanks

Hi,

I had lost my internet connection at home for many days caused by problems with
my isp, but now I'm back at www ...  ;-)

So, I was able to download and compile the cvs sources, but after importing a
audio I'm running into a 512% problem ;-)) (please survey the attachment) and
start playback insn't working since jmb don't know about <K> actions (jmb info
show an error message) ....

greetings
Reinhard

PNG image