[Protux-devel] Bug!

From: Fabio dos Santos
Subject: [Protux-devel] Bug!
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 16:20:18 -0200

Hey Guys,

I started protux while running (and playing) some music in rhythmbox,
just to see what would happen, and it seems that we have forgotten to
make the check. I think that if sound is playing throught either one of
the cards that protux should either: 1. display an error message and
exit or 2. display and error message and go on saying that you will
disable playing and recording.

Right now Protux only hangs...

TTYL
Fabio.
PS: BTW, today is my graduation. I'm oficially a music major...
--
GPG Key 0x214A6615 at http://www.keyserver.net