Re: [Protux-devel] QApplication::saveState()

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] QApplication::saveState()
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 14:10:07 +0200 (CEST)

> Hello hibernating-bears (including me:-)

Hi, everything allright there?

> I wonder if we could use QApplication::saveState to store protux
> session... I
> dont know if it is usefull for us since protux doesnt rely on almost any
> kde
> standard engines...

Using QApplication::saveState means that Protux should use the Qt
sessionManager thing.
IIRC it means that all variables that needs to be restored after the
application is up again needs to be saved explicitely.
And we are doing this allready in the properties files.
So I don't know if it is (more) usefull then the way we do it now. (Or I
must have understand the SessionManager feature of Qt wrong of course)

> just a thought., before the winter ends..

Yeah, nice :-)
Keep them coming :-P

Remon