Sorry! and Re: [Protux-devel] Interview

From: reinhard
Subject: Sorry! and Re: [Protux-devel] Interview
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 00:43:25 +0100

hi,

sorry again for being so silent the last time, but I had no free time to spend
for linux stuff ;-((
also I had to install my linux box completely new to fix some problems, so
finally, right now, I have a fresh mandrake 10 installation and also
compiling libmustux and protux was done without a problem! :-)

I think the interview is actually done but here are some 'really' small
comments ... just for completion ;-)

> > Reinard Amersberg : ?? Germany - Project Coordinator
actually I'm 36 years old and the correct spelling of my name is "Reinhard
Amersberger" ;-)) Hehe...

> 13) What features do you plan to add to the next immediate version(s) of
> Protux?
> Undo capabilities. This is the very thing that blocks protux to be widely
> used. Next, add filters,at least the basic ones, some LADSPA support, and
> some other audio format support.

and much more intuitive JMB actions!!! ;-)

greetings
reinhard