[Protux-devel] Plugin archteture working !

From: Luciano Domenico Giordana
Subject: [Protux-devel] Plugin archteture working !
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 18:56:56 -0300

Hi all,

I finally had some time to work on plugins architeture.
I found the bug (the base class of plugin must be in mustux level not
in protux level. This way, the base class is dynamic loaded when
mustux itself is loaded. So the plugins can be linked against the base
class)

I commited the changes and now I am wokring on Karaoke so it can be
used in protux. The docs for plugins development are also their way.

Regards
--
Luciano Domenico Giordana
Software Engineer - Goodyear do Brasil - http://www.goodyear.com.br