[Protux-devel] protux-0.26 & libmustux-0.32

From: r . aberg
Subject: [Protux-devel] protux-0.26 & libmustux-0.32
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 23:57:08 +0200

Hi,

nice fine program, I like it very much ;)
I've build it as rpm for SuSE-9.2 (a german distribution).
the names of the packages: libmustux and protux

The RPM will be mirrored tonight and should be available tomorrow.

The rpms can be downloaded from here
http://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/linux/suse/apt/SuSE/9.2-i386/RPMS.suser-oc2pus/

and src.rpm from here
http://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/linux/suse/apt/SuSE/9.2-i386/SRPMS.suser-oc2pus/

Your programm will be part of our project JackLab:
If you like you can take a look at this sites. The english site is still
 under construction, we're working on it.
http://www.jacklab.net
http://www.jacklab.net/english

That's what we planning .. a "musicians SuSE-release".

Keep up your great work and have fun
Toni