[Protux-devel] still Java migration

From: Luciano Domenico Giordana
Subject: [Protux-devel] still Java migration
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 09:21:31 -0300

Hi there,

As you can notice, I create * a lot * of java classes in a new package architeture on CVS.
I see that I am almost alone right now, but, anyway, if anybody has any doubt about the new package architeture, please let me know.
Also, the Eclipse .project is already there, so if somebody is planning to use eclipse, just import the existing project into eclipse and start developing, since the building and the compilation is automatic.
Also, there are some tricks in eclipse to handle cvs management direct from within eclipse, so if anybody has any problem, maybe I can help. In my machine CVS integration is 100% working from inside Eclipse.

Thanks

--
Luciano Domenico Giordana
Software Engineer / Java/C++ Senior Developer