Re: [Protux-devel] Hardware Accelerated Canvas implemented (FastCanvas.j

From: Luciano Domenico Giordana
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Hardware Accelerated Canvas implemented (FastCanvas.java)
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 09:25:56 -0200

Reinhard, I think you forgot to indicate org.protux.Main as the main class.

Follow this

Open "Run"
select "Run ..."

in the dialog, at left, create a new Run configuration by clicking on "New". Be sure it will be created under Java Application  and not Java Applet or something like that

On the top, put a name for the configuration.. for example "Protux"
in the middle, indicate the main class : org.protux.Main

leave the other tabs in standard

then click Run

from the 2nd time on, just pop down the little green "play button"  on the top menu bar on eclipse and you will get protux running very clickly. You can also press CTRL F11 to run last configuration

REgards

ps - a little quicker way to create a running configuration is to select Main.java on the packager explorer and run -> run as application.. that should work

ps2 - I am using eclipse 3.11

try