[Protux-devel] Peak migration

From: Luciano Domenico Giordana
Subject: [Protux-devel] Peak migration
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 17:54:06 -0200

Hi all (all ? hehehe)

so, as you might have noticed, I have been working on peak migration. Unfortunately, last days, my windoze machine (the one I have been working last months got some stupide windoze problem and the debug mode in eclipse is freezing my machine. That happened after I upgrade the stupid direct x to v.9.0c. I serach all over the internet why that affects eclipse, unsuccessfully.
No problem, I am still able to work with eclipse until somebody come here to reinstall my windoze Xtremely Proprietary. Til there, things will be slightly slower.  Besides that, Peak is already working, I am factorying some code, making some optimization.
Next step is to start recreating the SoftBus/Hard bus architeture (it will be rewritten almost from scratch). And will take a little longer.
Jmb is not fully working , so instead of fixing it, I preffered to create classic context/top menus to start some abstraction on input engines, since it will become a simple plugin in the future (you choose Jmb or Classic).

Soon I will not be able to work fully in Windoze, since the plataform independent part will be migrated. Anyway, I will be able to do brute-code.

Regards

--
Luciano Domenico Giordana
Software Engineer / Java/C++ Senior Developer