[Protux-devel] Live Protux is born !

From: Luciano Domenico Giordana
Subject: [Protux-devel] Live Protux is born !
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 17:01:45 -0200

Hi all ( all ? :-)

I uploaded protux as an applet to be tested live.. of course, it is still buggy and almost everything that are already working on offline binary does not work live yet. The purpose of this upload was just to certify that the strategy works.
Also, I modified FastCanvas (now FastPanel) to work only with swing, since it takes more benefits of double buffering strategies and hard acceleration. This way, protux transparently runs online as an JApplet

Check the site (still buuuuggggy) , and have a glimpse of what is coming soon ;-)

thanks

--
Luciano Domenico Giordana - Java Architect / Java/C++ Senior Developer
Project Protux : http://www.nongnu.org/protux