[Protux-devel] Improvements on Audio Engines

From: Luciano Domenico Giordana
Subject: [Protux-devel] Improvements on Audio Engines
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 11:14:46 -0200

Hi !
I discover that javax.sound package has everthing we need to handle professional audio work, and I fully rewriting audio-engines and audio-media handling to get all the benefits from it.
This way, I will delay a little new commits since many work must be done at once now.
I expect to migrate all necessary stuff in 2 weeks

Thanks

--
Luciano Domenico Giordana - Java Solution Architect / Senior Developer
Project Protux : http://www.nongnu.org/protux