prua-devel

[prua-devel] how is going?

From: Domenico Andreoli
Subject: [prua-devel] how is going?
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 18:28:15 +0200

hi Andrew,

it seems you are the first person out in the net to be somewhat
interested in this project.  you are welcome :)

what do you think about it? have you ever used it? which are your first
impressions? there are many tools that halp user administration. which
thing attracted you mostly?

i'm writing it for myself, it is built on my needs. of course it is
already great for me. so you are free to comment in any way, i'm not
asking for any compliment.

just to use a little this wonderful mailing list provided by savannah...
:)

thanks for your interest
cavok

-----[ Domenico Andreoli, aka cavok
 --[ http://filibusta.crema.unimi.it/~cavok/gpgkey.asc
   ---[ 3A0F 2F80 F79C 678A 8936  4FEE 0677 9033 A20E BC50